Quevedo among new cardinals named by Pope Francis
VATICAN CITY — The following is a list of the 19 men named on Sunday by Pope Francis to be installed as cardinals in a Vatican ceremony on February 22:
- Pietro Parolin, Titular Archbishop of Acquapendente, Secretary of State.
- Lorenzo Baldisseri, Titular Archbishop of Diocleziana, Secretary General of the Synod of Bishops.
- Gerhard Ludwig Mueller, Archbishop-Bishop emeritus of Regensburg, Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.
- Beniamino Stella, Titular Archbishop of Midila, Prefect of the Congregation for the Clergy.
- Vincent Nichols, Archbishop of Westminster, United Kingdom.
- Leopoldo Jose Brenes Solorzano, Archbishop of Managua, Nicaragua.
- Gerald Cyprien Lacroix, Archbishop of Quebec, Canada.
- Jean-Pierre Kutwa, Archbishop of Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
- Orani Joao Tempesta, O.Cist., Archbishop of Rio de Janeiro.
- Gualtiero Bassetti, Archbishop of Perugia-Citta della Pieve, Italy.
- Mario Aurelio Poli, Archbishop of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Andrew Yeom Soo jung, Archbishop of Seoul, South Korea.
- Ricardo Ezzati Andrello, S.D.B., Archbishop of Santiago del Cile, Chile.
- Philippe Nakellentuba Ouedraogo, Archbishop of Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
- Orlando B. Quevedo, O.M.I., Archbishop of Cotabato, Philippines.
- Chibly Langlois, Bishop of Les Cayes, Haiti.
- Loris Francesco Capovilla, Titular Archbishop of Mesembria.
- Fernando Sebastian Aguilar, C.M.F., Archbishop emeritus of Pamplona.
- Kelvin Edward Felix, Archbishop emeritus of Castries.
Short URL: http://globalnation.inquirer.net/?p=96471