China’s Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport is most improved airport in 2023
MANILA, Philippines — The Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport in China is the world’s most improved airport in 2023, as released by London-based international air rating firm Skytrax.
The award, according to Skytrax, “analyzes an airport’s change within the global rating and the airport performance improvements in many of the award categories” over the past year.
Here are the ten most improved airports this year based on the Skytrax roundup:
- Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport in China
- LaGuardia Airport in the United States
- Da Nang International Airport in Vietnam
- Sofia Airport in Bulgaria
- Sapporo Airport in Japan
- Juan SantaMaria Airport in Costa Rica
- Calgary International Airport in Canada
- Porto Airport in Portugal
- Rome–Fiumicino Airport in Italy
- Baltimore–Washington International Airport in the United States
Meanwhile, Skytrax named Singapore Changi Airport as the world’s best airport, dethroning Hamad International Airport in Qatar, which has now claimed the second spot.
Skytrax said travelers from more than 100 nationalities participated in the survey that sought to measure airport customer satisfaction across the globe.
In 2018, the Ninoy Aquino International Airport ranked 10th on Skytrax’s list of most improved airports.
Singapore Changi Airport is world’s best, PH out of top 100 — survey
NAIA among world’s ‘most improved’ airports in 2018
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.