DFA’s ‘red ribbon’ now available in Metro satellite offices
MANILA, Philippines— The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) has announced that authentication services, known as the “red ribbon”, are now available at the department’s various satellite offices in Metro Manila malls.
The DFA said red ribbon services are now being processed in the following areas:
- DFA NCR-Northeast (Ali Mall)
- DFA NCR-East (SM Megamall)
- DFA NCR-West (SM Manila)
- DFA NCR-South (Metro Gaisano Alabang)
The following documents can be authenticated at the Satellite Offices:
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Barangay Certification with Mayor’s Certification
- NSO issued documents in security paper including CENOMAR
- Affidavits of Employment, Trainings/Seminars
- Baptism/Confirmation with Regional Trial Court (RTC) Certification
- Other Notarized Documents (Special Power of Attorney, Affidavit of Support and Guarantee, Consent, etc.) with RTC Certification
- Medical Certifications authenticated by Department of Health (DOH)
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Documents
- Land Transportation Office (LTO) License Certification (issued by LTO main office only)
- Foreign Documents authenticated by the Philippine/Consulate or documents authenticated by Foreign Embassies/Consulate Generals based in the Philippines
- School Records (Transcript of Records, Diploma, Form 137, etc) with CHED, TESDA, or DEP-Ed Certificate of Authentication and Verification (CAV)
- School Records with CAV issued by State Colleges and Universities.
The DFA’s satellite consular offices are open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Saturday.
Urgent authenticated document, which costs P200 per document, could be claimed after one working day while the authenticated document that underwent regular processing, which costs P100 per document, could be claimed after four working days.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.