LBC brings convenient filing solutions across the nation with Supreme Court Accreditation
LBC, a leading courier provider in the Philippines, proudly announces its accreditation with the Supreme Court to offer a reliable and convenient filing solution to law firms and litigants. The ceremonial meeting, held on May 29, formalized LBC’s accreditation as a chosen courier provider for all courts in the country
“We are honored to partner with the Supreme Court in providing this vital service to litigants,” expressed Jerome S. Santos, Senior Vice President of LBC Business Solutions. “Our nationwide branch and delivery network ensure ease and convenience for them to file their court submissions, which are officially acknowledged on the day of a successful transaction with LBC.”
The accreditation follows the passage of the 2019 Amendments to the Rules of Civil Procedure, which enabled courier providers to seek accreditation from the Supreme Court. LBC, though not verified at the time of the law’s enactment, was granted accreditation in February this year.
Litigants can now file their pleadings, motions, notices, orders, judgments, and other court submissions at any LBC branch nationwide or through rider pickup from their office or home. The day of filing at an LBC branch or the day of courier pickup will be considered the first day of filing.
“LBC has been able to provide the services we need since February this year. I am very happy to say that things have been running smoothly. And as much as we are happy to have them, we are very pleased to know that they are ready to provide the services not only to our court system but to the entire nation as well,” stated Court Admin Justice Villanueva, who participated in the ceremonial meeting.
This accreditation provides all law firms with a reliable and trusted logistics partner to address their accessibility needs. The new service simplifies the process of filing court submissions by leveraging LBC’s extensive network. With LBC’s strong brand equity and the trust of the highest court in the country, litigants can have peace of mind knowing that their confidential and sensitive documents are secure.
How LBC Supreme Court Filings work
- Visit any LBC branch and choose an LBC pouch for your documents.
- Settle the required payment once your request has been processed by the LBC Customer Associate.
- The Airway Bill to be given to you by the LBC Customer Associate will serve as the Acknowledgement Receipt
The Date of successful Drop-off at the LBC branch shall be considered the Official Date of Filing\
FREE Rider Pick-Up:
- Book a free rider pick-up through the LBC website or via the LBC app.
- On the date and time of pick-up, hand over your documents/items to the LBC Rider.
- Settle the required payment after the LBC Rider processes your request or packs and seals your parcel.
- The Airway Bill to be given to you by the LBC Rider shall serve as the Acknowledgement Receipt
Date of successful Rider Pick-up by LBC shall be considered the Official Date of Filing.
Visit the LBC Branch near you! https://www.lbcexpress.com/branches