NY Consulate to hold outreach in Southern and Central New Jersey
NEW YORK CITY – The Philippine Consulate General in New York will conduct a special outreach to deliver services to Filipinos in Southern and Central New Jersey this coming March 19 and 20.
The outreach is being organized in cooperation with the Philippine Community of Southern New Jersey and the Filipino American Association of Central New Jersey. The event will happen at the Philippine Community Center 205 S. White Horse Pike, Stratford New Jersey from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The following services will be rendered to the public: Passport, Retention/Reacquisition of Philippine Citizenship, Registration of Birth, Report of Marriage, Notarization/Authentication
- Pre-appointment is required for all services.
2. To set your appointment, please visit our website at http://www.newyorkpcg.org/our-services/consular-outreach, fill out the Appointment Request Forms and submit the forms together with the supporting documents to the Consulate General.
3. Requests for appointments must be received by the Consulate General seven (7) days before the scheduled consular outreach. Applicants who have confirmed appointments will receive confirmation by email or telephone.
4. Personal appearance is required. 5. Payments in cash or Money Order will be received during the consular outreach.
For more information, to secure your appointment or to get application forms, please contact :
1. The Philippine Consulate General NY 556 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10036 tel. no. 212-764-1330, email [email protected]
2. Dr. Elizabeth Fong-De Leon: efd4pcsniaornail.com
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.