150 Filipinos granted exit from Saudi, to arrive in PH Monday
DOHA — A total of 150 Filipinos, 14 of them children, had been granted exit from Saudi Arabia under the government’s repatriation program.
Labor Secretary Silvestre Bello III said the repatriated Filipinos were expected to arrive in Manila before dawn Monday, in time for President Rodrigo Duterte’s arrival there from here.
Bello said the repatriated Filipinos were considered undocumented and had been granted amnesty by Saudi Arabia. JE
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.